Cheap Malaysia tour package from Delhi
- 2 nights / 3 days
From Rs. 39000
2 nights / 3 days
From Rs. 39000
If you are searching for cheap Thailand tour package from Delhi, this is the right budget tour package. Honeymoon couples can choose this tour package from India and enjoy local tour of Kuala Lumpur and a day tour to Genting Highlands. With prices as low as 10000K without airfare, this is the right choice for most.
Evening proceed to an exciting night city tour of Kuala Lumpur.
The evening tour starts from the most prominent landmark Dataran Merdeka which means Independence Square. The buildings around the Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur mostly bear the syncretic stamp of the British Empire’s English/Indian roots, with an abundance of Mughal-style domes blended with fancy British brickwork. Next, proceed to China Town. China Town has a bustling market serving as a bargain hunter's paradise and certainly an eye-opening experience for tourists.
On the way to the Petronas Twin Towers for a photo stop, you will visit the Cocoa Boutique, where you can try locally made chocolates. It’s best to see the Petronas Twin Towers at night because the towers are lit up, making them glisten in the dark sky.
Overnight at your Hotel.
Overnight at the hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Kuala Lumpur;
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel;
- Half Day Panoramic City tour of Kuala Lumpur;
- Full Day Genting Trip;
- Visit to Batu Cave;
- 01 Way Cable Ride at Genting Highlands;
- Return Airport transfers;
- All sightseeing and transfers on seat in coach basis;
- Economy class return airfare;
- Tourist visa;
- Travel Insurance;
- Personal expenses like camera fees, phone bills, laundry, etc.
- In the absence of room in the specified hotel, a room will be provided in another hotel of same category;
- Checkin at 2 p.m. and checkout at 12 p.m.;
- Tour programm may be changed;
- As of now airfare in the package is calculated at Rs. 25,000/- (per person). Any increase in the airfare to be Paid Extra.
- Tourism Tax imposed by The Royal Malaysia Customs Department (RM10 per room per night) to be paid by the guest directly at hotel.